Multilayer circuit boards are formed by laminating and bonding several etched single or double panels. So, what are the characteristics of multilayer circuit boards? Let's get to know this circuit board manufacturer together.
1. Multilayer circuit boards have high assembly density and small size.
2. The multi-layer circuit board is convenient for wiring, and the wiring length and the connection between components are shortened, which is beneficial to increase the speed of signal transmission.
3. For high frequency circuits, after adding the ground layer, the signal line will form a constant low impedance to the ground layer, the circuit impedance is greatly reduced, and the shielding effect is better.
4. For electronic products with high heat dissipation requirements, multilayer circuit boards can be equipped with a metal core heat dissipation layer to meet the needs of special functions such as shielding and heat dissipation.
5. In terms of performance, multilayer circuit boards are better than single and double panels, but the higher the number of layers, the greater the production cost, the relatively long processing time, and the more complicated quality inspection.
6. Four or six-layer boards are common in multi-layer circuit boards. The difference between a four-layer circuit board and a six-layer board is that there are two more internal signal layers between the middle layer, the ground layer and the power layer, and the six-layer board It is thicker than a four-layer board.
Generally speaking, multi-layer circuit boards have been widely used in the manufacture of electronic products due to their design flexibility, economic superiority, stable electrical performance and reliability. The above are the product features of multilayer circuit boards. For more circuit board information, please contact Jingchuangda Circuit Board Factory.
(Some materials on this website come from the Internet. If the information displayed on this website infringes your copyright or other legal rights, please notify us in time, and this website will be deleted in time.)